Sunday 9 December 2007

FIRST POST!

First!

well duh! I own the Blog XD

Anyway, new times starting now, I finally got up off my ass and started a blog after 3 days of saying I would. oh, dont worry im not going to post random Emo/depressing stuff, im not like that so you all are safe.

So ill introduce myself then:
Name: Everian Kalim
Aliases: Everian117, Kar Kalim, Anyeka
Age: 18
Location: United Kingdom
Interests: Anime, Music, Computer Games
Dislikes: Emo People (useless bunch the lot of ya)
Favourite Food: Pizza


Right anyway, that boring now. This blog will be updated probably weekly if I remember. It will contain stuff relating to Anime, Games, General life and other stuff so keep reading. anyway this post is becoming long and ill end it here.

Cya ya in a few Days

Everian Out!

Oh Random picture just for the Readers

No comments: